We are committed to reduction of poverty and all its vices especially- ignorance, illiteracy, diseases and dehumanising/harmful cultural practices, and gender based violence to pave way for a dignified and empowered community across the Horn of Africa.
- Implementation of integrated sustainable development projects that are community managed, with special concern for poor women and destitute children.
- Emergency response to women and children afflicted by natural and man-made disasters.
- Advocacy for change of unjust socio-economic and political structures that affect the communities it works with.
- Information sharing and awareness creation on the rights of women and the girl child.
- Support to gender based violence survivors.