The Northern Frontier Youth League (NoFYL) is currently accepting applications for the position of CCCM FLR Field Monitor to work in the Deynille District of Somalia.
Title: CCCM FLR Field Monitor (15)
Location: Deynille District Somalia
- Beneficiary Registration –CCCM FLR Field Monitors are tasked with new arrival beneficiary identification, verification, and registration at the zone level in Deynille District.Responsible for targeted registrations, focusing on households who have arrived and have not yet received formal assistance. Conduct regular meetings with committee members and ensure community participation in coordination
- meetings through community mobilization activities. Ensure timely and adequate registration of drought-affected new arrivals IDPs in camp, including identification of persons with specific needs in coordination with the local authority team.
- Community Engagement and Messaging – CCCM FLR Field Monitor will be responsible for engaging with affected communities with the aim of recording updated new arrivals data also for messaging and explaining the FLRs objective in IDP sites within each zone Spearheading outreach campaigns in the camp and ensuring that information is being properly conveyed and circulated to the camp community. With support from community leaders and camp management committee (CMCs) members, CCCM FLR Field Monitor will hold information sessions and information campaigns aimed at equipping IDPs with updated information about beneficiary selection criteria for the project. CCCM FLR Field Monitor will support FLR distribution partners in ensuring that distribution information is disseminated accordingly at the site level mitigating confusion resulting in community upheaval
- Zonal Information Management Activities– Conduct weekly new arrival tracking (NAT) and monthly site monitoring activities utilizing established CCCM cluster tools.
- Support the establishment and maintenance of effective intra-site coordination mechanisms and facilitate participation.
- Ensure inter-sector complaints feedback mechanisms (CFMs) at the IDP site level are Established and maintained.
Disclaimer: This job description is not an exhaustive list of the skill, effort, duties, and responsibilities associated with the position.
Qualifications and Experience:
University degree in the related field.
Minimum 2 years of work experience.
Previous experience in camp coordination and camp management field is preferable.
Ability to write reports.
Fluency in Somali; proficiency in English would be an asset.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their applications with a CV and scanned copies of their academic and professional certificates indicating telephone numbers and three referees to this email email@example.com Indicating the subject line of the position. Closing date: 5th March 2023.
Competent Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.