Northern Frontier Youth League (NoFYL) sources for goods and services from all over Somalia to meet the requirements of our projects. We aim in our procurement to be transparent, accountable and fair, and to provide value for money in meeting the needs of our beneficiaries.
On this site, we will advertise tenders for local and regional procurements, prequalified suppliers are welcome to bid for any contracts that they believe are suitable.
|Provisional of Rental Car Services- Mogadishu, Somalia|
|Procurement Process :||ITB – Invitation to bid|
|Office :||Mogadishu & Kismayo|
|Posted on :||05-May-19|
|Service Area :||Motor Vehicles|
|Reference Number :||NoFYL/AD/Mog/19/59|
Northern Frontier Youth League (NoFYL) Mogadishu and Kismayo office is seeking offers from reputable, well established and experienced Car Hire Firms to provide vehicle transportation Services for NoFYL staff members or assigned non-staff; at a fixed price for a period of one-year renewable on a yearly basis based on good performance up to 1 year.
The Contractor shall provide Car Hire services to accommodate NoFYL project staff members or assigned non-staff who require transportation services from its premises located in Mogadishu and Kismayo to destinations within Mogadishu and Kismayo city. Such services shall be also availed on discounted prices and terms and conditions of the eventual Long-Term Agreement/Contract.
To support the NoFYL staff mobility, NoFYL is seeking the services of a company or companies that can provide Transportation Services in Mogadishu and Kismayo, South Central Somalia.
INVITATION TO BID REF No: SOM-19/SA1/12351/01
CLOSING DATE: 24th MAY 2019– 12.00 hrs Mogadishu Time
NOFYL hereby invites your company to urgently submit a bid for:
|Stationeries and Office supplies||NoFYL Office, Mogadishu.|
In preparing your bid, you should take into account the status and activities of NoFYL by submitting your best commercial terms.
Your bid shall be based on the following requirements:
- Full name, address, and telephone numbers of your company and contact persons. Business profile, Valid Registration certificate of Banadir regional administration, Valid Bank account and Bank Statement as company not as individual, official stamp and required document and Validity and Delivery period must be indicated in the quotation.
- Acceptance of the General Terms and Conditions Applicable to NoFYL Contracts, including the payment terms of NoFYL Representation including payments by cheque or money vendor transfers or bank transfer within 30 days from the receipt of your invoice and a statement from the consignee(s) acknowledging receipt of the goods.
- Unit prices and total price to the indicated destination should be inclusive of taxes. However, VAT, if applicable shall be indicated separately. Please prepare your quotation using Annex 1, Price Schedule.
- Prices: Your Unit Prices, Freight Costs and Total Price shall be quoted separately for delivery to NoFYL Office, Mogadishu, Somalia, Goods are required urgently; therefore please quote your best delivery terms in days after receipt of an eventual Purchase order.
- Validity: Quotations must remain valid with firm and fixed prices for 30 days after the Closing Date.
- Closing date: Quotations should be sent no later than 24th MAY 2019– 12.00 hrs, Mogadishu Time.
Your tender response must be received in the following format and conditions:
- Full completion of the “Tender Response” document in order that it is regarded as compliant. Those tenders returned not completed may be treated as void.
- Two hard copies of bid to be submitted on headed letter of the supplier.
- Bids to be submitted in a sealed envelope, addressed to the TENDER COMMMITEE at the below address;
Northern Frontier Youth League (NoFYL) – Mogadishu Office.
Taleex Road, Off Maka Almukarama Road
- The envelope should indicate the RFP Ref No. (SOM-19/SA1/12351/01) but have no other details relating to the bid.
- Your return tender must be received at the address above not later than 12:00 on 24th May 2019. Failure to meet the Closing Date may result in the tender being void.
Returned bids will remain open for consideration for a period of not less than 60 days from the Closing Date. NoFYL is under no obligation to award the contract or to award it to the lowest bidder.
Should you require further information or clarification regarding this process please contact us through the following address; firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to receiving a tender from you and thank you for your interest in working with us.
Further information is attached in the link below for your review and action: